segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Firefly

Autor: Greta Gaines
Intérprete: Greta Gaines
Álbum: Greta Gaines (1999)
Para ouvir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEA4mjwRik&feature=related



I am waking from a dream
I am choking on a scream
You were trying to show me something
The dark is wide and long
The gates are closed, the crowd's all gone
Your still shimmering and leading me on

Firefly that's what you are
Burning for me in the darkest hour
Light breaks where no sun shines
So shine for me tonight - firefly

I wake to magnolias sweet and fresh
Lines of poetry on my breath
You were here but you have stolen away
My inspiration is an evening star
So come to me wherever you are
I will wait for you tonight alone in the dark

Firefly that's what you are
burning for me in the darkest hour
Light breaks where no sun shines
So come as you are - my evening star
Shine for me tonight - firefly

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário